Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Fiving

Once again, it is time for the RevGals Friday five. Can't tell you how much I look forward to this each week. Almost nothing can wreck a Friday! So, without further ado, away we go.

-----------------------------------

Reverendmother here...

Maybe it's the arrival of crisp October, my favorite month. Or maybe it's the fact that the divine little miss m has been sick all week (and if the baby ain't happy, ain't nobody happy). Whatever the reason, my thoughts have been turning to cozy creature comforts--those activities and spaces that just make a person feel good. And so...

1. Comfort beverage

Hot chocolate, of course. Is there another one? Oh yeah, maybe gin and tonic...

2. Comfort chair

My recliner in my living room, all cozied up with a comforter. No better place!

3. Comfort read

Blogs, or fanfiction. There are some decent writers out there.

4. Comfort television/DVD/music

Whatever I have recorded on my DVR that week. I happen to love Dancing With the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, and Battlestar Galactica. How's that for diverse?

5. Comfort companion(s)

My posse: Chris, Nancy, Carl, Pete, and Belinda. Or my dear friend CeCe.

3 comments:

  1. that recliner souds really comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My recliner...what song could I sing about my recliner?

    It is the nicest piece of furniture I have, a gift from my parents, and it hugs me like my mom and dad did when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Battlestar Galactica, too. Actually, I like all of Sci-Fi Friday (Dr. Who, Heros, Eureka, etc....)

    ReplyDelete